Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's All how you Look At It

Two weeks ago I was photographing a cutting from a yellow azalea from our yard. Of course when I was finished, the cutting remained right where I left it. While gathering some of my camera equipment for a hike Monday afternoon, I discovered the now dried flowers on the table, right where I left them two weeks ago. Yeah, I'm not real good at picking up after myself sometimes.

Past Their Prime, Canton, NC  -  2013
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

Being a "glass half full" kind of guy, I decided the forgotten flower wasn't evidence of my laziness. No, this had actually been a photo op in the making! The dried out azalea was actually more interesting to me than its previous fresh version. So, you see, sometimes it pays not to clean up after yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment