Thursday, February 14, 2013

One Of My Favorites

Hot Rod Reflection, Cherokee, NC  -  2006
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

Of the thousands of photos I've made over the years, only a minuscule percentage actually get made into prints. As with most homes, ours has a limited amount of wall space. I've never cared for the cluttered, "fill up the wall with photos" look that I've seen in some homes - it's just overwhelming to me. I prefer a few larger examples of my best work instead of hanging up everything I've ever done.

The above photo is one of the ones that made the cut of getting made into a print. Instead of giving you an art critic-style explanation of why I think it's a good photo, I'll limit my comment to, "I just really like this one." And since the main reason I do photography is for my own enjoyment, that's the only reason I really need.

1 comment:

  1. I like it too!!!!
    It's creative and whimsical at the same time. Glad you printed it.

    ReplyDelete