Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I can still make the ladies sigh.

'30s Roadster, Newport, TN  -  2014
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

While in Newport, TN recently, I missed the street I wanted to turn on, so I pulled into a McDonald's to make a u-turn in their parking lot. That's when I saw this beautiful 1930s roadster. "I've got to get a picture of this baby", I exclaimed, and I immediately heard the sighs from my wife and daughter. (I didn't check to see, but I was sure I was getting "the look" from both of them too.) You would have thought I was announcing a two hour detour! I parked the car, made a few quick shots, and we were gone. The entire episode took maybe 90 seconds. Sometimes you've got to give up a little popularity to get the picture.

1 comment:

  1. It was well worth their scorn! Very nice photo of this beauty...

    ReplyDelete