Wednesday, January 22, 2014

27° is too cold!

27°. That's the forecast high for today. And tomorrow. Is it any wonder I haven't been out with my camera lately? I did take a few snaps while I was stuck behind a wreck in the Nantahala gorge yesterday, but I was too exhausted when I got home to even download them from my camera. Maybe tomorrow.

We Three Springs, Canton, NC  -  2005
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

This is from December, 2005 while exploring the rail yard at the local paper mill. I don't know if I was supposed to be wandering around in there, but nobody chased me out, and I got a few interesting photos on another cold winter day. I guess I had Christmas on my mind when I named this one.

1 comment:

  1. Clever title.
    I like the gritty texture.
    That's way too cold for me.
    It's suppose to reach 70F. this afternoon.
    Not a drop of rain in sight though.
    It's really a bad situation.

    ReplyDelete