Thursday, June 6, 2013

Found Photos

For the past two and a half months it's been a little slow at work. Then suddenly this week the dam broke. I've been getting called in early every morning and still getting off as late as I usually do. As a result, my free time during the week has dried up - no time, and too tired to go shoot anything when I get home from work.

Sometimes, when you can't go out looking for pictures, they just come to you. While walking down the stairs to our basement, I saw Barnes looking at me through a ventilation grill. Something about his expression made me grab a camera and get this shot. For some reason, vertical or horizontal lines like this drive auto focus systems nutty, so the entire scene is out of focus. I don't know why, but I kinda like it!

Grilled Barnes, Canton, NC  -  2013
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment