Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Return Engagement

Joyce and Walt, Canton, NC  -  2013
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

Some friends who moved to Louisiana several months ago were back in the area recently. They had contacted beforehand me to arrange to have a portrait made while they were in town. I had done some portraits of them a couple of times in the past while they were living in Haywood County, so I was flattered that they wanted me to photograph them again while they were here visiting. This is the pose they liked best from our short session in my basement studio.

I've done quite a few portrait sessions over the years for friends in the area, but I don't always get asked to do a second one. When I do, I consider that to be the greatest compliment - a return engagement.


1 comment:

  1. Really nice portrait.
    Everyone should have a family portrait done at least once.

    ReplyDelete