Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Church In The Apple Orchard

Cornerstone Fellowship Church, Waynesville, NC  -  2016
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

Well, it's not exactly in an apple orchard, but right next to one.

I had been wanting to get a picture of my church from the vantage point of the apple orchard next door. It's a nice building, but it's not exactly an architectural marvel. I thought the foreground of apple trees would give the somewhat plain metal building a little distinction. Apple picking has started, so I figured yesterday evening would be my last opportunity to get the photo I wanted before all the apples got picked. Fortunately, the weather cooperated, and I was able to get my photo.

1 comment:

  1. Nice....our church looks like an office complex with no orchard in sight.

    ReplyDelete