Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Learning New Software

Scales of Justice, Sylva, NC  -  2016
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

I'm playing around with a new piece of software I found for doing B&W conversions, Black and White Projects 3.0 by Franzis. I have been frustrated by the fact that quite a few pieces of software that I've used for years, and come to love, won't work in Windows 10, or with Elements 14. An older version of Silver Efex Pro is one that I could no longer use, to my dismay and frustration. This new software will hopefully fill a gap in my photo editing arsenal, albeit with an initially steep learning curve. It normally sells for $129, but it was offered for one day on Giveaway Of the Day at my favorite price, FREE! So I'm back to school with software once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment