Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Line

The Line, Asheville, NC  -  2016
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

I am trying to get back into the discipline of posting my photos to My Viewfinder 2 at least a few times a week instead of just slapping them up on Facebook. What's the point of having a photo blog if I seldom post anything?

Sometimes I like to just wander around downtown Asheville with my camera with no particular objective in mind. It's a good way to get some exercise, and occasionally, a few good photos. I found this mural on a wall that leads to the entrance of a new theater while on such a walkabout Sunday evening. It's not really that remarkable as murals go, but the orange pipe and blue window frames caught my eye and seemed to make a good frame for the image. The two silhouettes using cell phones make the mural contemporary, and one day, will make it very dated. I like that. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one. Great mural and I'm glad to see you back on the blog.
    Nobody really looks at my blog either. I wonder if it is worth it.
    I do use the blog as sort of a journal and then make a book out of that year...hopefully my kids will one day appreciate the "history".

    ReplyDelete