Sunday, July 27, 2014

Candids - The Only Way With This Girl

Selling T-Shirts, Waynesville, NC  -  2014
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

My daughter Courtney is beyond camera shy. Apoplectically opposed is more like it whenever I approach her with a camera. Well, to be fair, she has had my camera pointed at her literally since her first breath. She and her sister  refer to me affectionately as their paparazzi. At least I like to think it's affectionately.

Last weekend she was working for the Folkmoot Festival, selling t-shirts. I knew that if I wanted a picture of her at work, it would take stealth and a little luck. Apparently she was watching for me, but maybe the public setting forced her to restrain her normal emotional eruption upon seeing my lens pointed her way. Anyway, I got a nice photo of her in a quiet moment between sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment