Thursday, July 14, 2016

More Wall Art

Whenever I visit the warehouses on Riverside Drive in Asheville, I'm always amazed at the new art I find. There's some real talent on display here, and a considerable investment in spray paint too! The scale, colors, and detail of these paintings (graffiti is not an adequate description) impresses me every time I visit. Here's a few more from Sunday afternoon's visit. (Click on photos to enlarge.)












By the way, all of the photos in yesterday's and today's post were made with my little Lumix point and shoot camera. You don't need a big, expensive camera to get good quality photos! I have really enjoyed doing my exploring with a camera that fits in my shirt pocket, and can still produce results like this in good light. I don't miss lugging around my DSLR at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment