Monday, June 2, 2014

Where does the time go?

Door To Nowhere, Asheville, NC  -  2014
(Click on photo to enlarge.)

An afternoon that started off looking so promising, somehow got gobbled up by some little chores around the house that ended up taking longer than planned. I had intended to spend a leisurely afternoon biking or hiking, and ended up getting to do neither. In a desperate move just to get out of the house, I went to Asheville to pick up some items I hadn't been able to find in Canton on Saturday. While I was out, I made a few photos of graffiti and such, but I ended up wondering how my afternoon had gotten away from me so quickly. This is the last photo I made yesterday, shot through the open window of my truck while waiting at a traffic light. It pretty much sums up my afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment